1. What was your first babywearing experience?
I've started babywearing when my first daughter was born. She wanted to be close to me and I had to study for my exams, which made me feel like there was no other choice than to give it a try. I didn't want to try a wrap, way to complicated ! So I started with a ringsling. It took a while for me to fall down the rabbit hole of woven wraps and wrapping, but can't imagine caring for multiple kids without babywearing anymore.
2. Can you choose a favourite sling/wrap/carrier?
No, I tend to hoard many wraps and carriers because of the different wrapping qualities, looks and feels. There are a few that hold many precious memories or have a special meaning for me, but I don't have one favourite.
3. Can you share a favourite moment?
This moment when you see the relief in a parent when they try a wrap or carrier and their baby falls asleep for the first time :)
4. Has anyone inspired your babywearing journey?
I've always loved the pictures of 'carry them' back when I started babywearing. She made babywearing look cool. Now there are many inspiring parents on Instagram, showing beautiful carries or carriers in stunning settings :)
5. When were you last babywearing?
This morning at school drop off. My runaway toddler goes in the carrier for this short period as we're usually in a hurry and don't have time to chase him.
6. What is your role in the babywearing world and where can we find you?
6. I aim to make babywearing look easy and accessible. To convince other caregivers they can do this babywearing thing too :) People can find my videos on YouTube ( YouTube.com/wrapyouinlove ) , with carries for every experience level and for both new born babies and toddlers. I have information blogs on wrapyouinlove.com and are active on Facebook sharing babywearing pictures and posting giveaways ( Facebook.com/wrapyouinlove ) and I share everything beyond babywearing on Instagram too @wrapyouinlove