Here are her answers to our 6 questions!
1. What was your first experience of babywearing?
When Maxine was two weeks old, I got a boba wrap! Best decision ever.
2. Can you pick a favourite sling/wrap/carrier?
Ring slings are my favorite. Especially my sleeping baby productions slings!
3. Can you share a favourite babywearing moment either personally or professionally (or both).
My favorite babywearing moment has to be the first time I wore both my girls at the same time.
4. Is there anyone who has been an inspiration to you in your babywearing journey?
My best friend Dana has be so inspirational to me with Babywearing! I learned so much from her. She’s still an amazing educator.
5. When was the last time you were babywearing?
The last time I was babywearing was just a few hours ago.
6. What is your role in the babywearing world and how can people find you?
I’m an educator and you can find me at brittbrownmarsh.com, @brittbrownmarsh on Instagram and at Britt Brown Marsh Blog on Facebook! You can also find me sometimes at Babywearing International of Hampton Roads meetings.
Thanks Britt! X